lördag 3 maj 2008

LINK-UP SHOW#3!!!

Show #3 är postad och är nu up´n´runnin i spelaren här ovan!
Bless//Kobracrew

"PLAYLIST "

RUMORS RIDDIM
Chezidek – Bless I
Anthony B – Love me
Luciano – Herb minister

SONGS OF ZION RIDDIM
Murray man – Yogga yoga
Ras Charmer – Songs of zion
Songs of zion riddim - Version

DIRTY HEART RIDDIM
Fantan Mojah – My works will be reality
Warrior king – On my knees I pray
Luciano – Bad boy put it down
Natural Black – Make good of your time

LINK-UP TOP A TOP 5
5. Tarrus Riley – Shes royal
4. Reds wonder & Beenie man – Hi grade
3. Damian Marley & Stephen Marley – The mission
2. Collie Buddz – Rise it
1. Mr. Vegas - Mus come a road
STING 93 RIDDIM
Anthony B – Mi no clash with man
Tony Matterhorn – Wet & warm

HOT WINTER RIDDIM
Dr. Evil – Fluffy
Busy signal – Wine up on me
Blind dawg feat. Brick n Lace – Anytime yuh call

KILLA TUNES OF THE WEEK
Alborosie – Kingdom of zion
Estelle – Come over

Inga kommentarer: