tisdag 20 maj 2008

PLAYLIST

Link-up show #4
2008-05-01

Lloyd brown – Leave the guns alone [Cousins records]
Million Stylez – In this time [KBC music]

“GULLY GULLY RIDDIM” [Digital B]
Natural Black – Face it

Morgan Heritage – Leave the young girls
Lutan Fyah – I am in pain
Ras Shiloh – Waste my time

“SLOW DOWN RIDDIM” [Cj records]
Luciano – Jah will see you through
Sizzla – Guide & protect me
Turbulence – Always on my mind


“TOP 5 GANJA ANTHEMS”
5. Top cat - Herbalist
4. Alborosie - Herbalist
3. Peter Tosh - Legalize it
2. Marlon Asha – Ganja farmer
1. Barrington Levy – Under mi Sensi

“TRUE CRISIS RIDDIM” [Reggae vibes]

Junior Kelly - True Born
Bushman - Message is clear
Cane Juice- Lyrics Upright
Marlon Stewart - open your eyes
Ras shiloh - Righteousness


“POLICE & THIEVES RIDDIM” [Sweet beat]
Courtney John / Captian barkey - Police and thieves
Mikey Melody - My people
Bunny general - seat in my chair


“TRIBUTE TO BIM RIDDIM” [Dill Ox Inta]
Torch - Victory
Angel - Rock and come in

“HARD DROP RIDDIM” [Foundation sound]
Dark Angel – Medication
Mikey Murka – Robberman
Ras Zacharri/Jah Reuben Mystic – Lion inna jungle


BLESS // KOBRACREW

Inga kommentarer: